Sunday, August 3, 2008

BROKEN BONES AND DAMAGED CAR




my big sis brooke was at oakcrest and why she was there she broke her ankle. but she is getting a cast tomorrow (tomorrow is monday.) so if you have any questions leave a comment and i will give you the answers. k? bye bye
a day later ... brooke does not have to have a cast but she does have to have surgery tomorrow. then two weeks after her crunches she will have a walking boot



my grandma was driving when a deer got hit by a deisel and bounced back on to her car theres a picture of the car up above



1 comment:

Brooke Christensen said...

Meg-
Your blog is so cute, I love it! You are the best sister I could never ask for a better one than I have! Once again thank so much for wasting to weeks of your summer to help me with my broken ankle!
Love, Brooke or the criple